- Mechanical bias to take on Mechanical tasks as required and to have a good
- Electrical knowledge.
- Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
- Clear communication at all levels of the customer organisation.
- Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Flexible approach to a varied workload
£24,000 + overtime
Wire and test machine tools and their components. Working on individual option looms that will be used in the final production of our machine tools, you will then progress to wiring and testing a range of CNC machines, to include PLCs, ladder diagrams and fault finding prior to machines going to our customers.