Salary: 27k PA Plus overtime
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Position: MIG Welder
Area: Bidford on Avon
Salary: 13.00 ph
Position: Straight permanent position
Hours: Days Monday to Thursday 08.00-17.00 Friday 0800-13.00
* MIG Welding
* Welding on mild steel
* Welding from 2mm to 5mm
* Cutting material Using saws and drills
* Drilling, measuring, cutting and Mechanical Assembly
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous experience MIG Welding
* Experience working with saws and table drills
* Ability to weld 2mm to 10mm
* experience measuring ,cutting, Drilling and working form drawings
* 2 years’ experience minimum
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.