Salary: 32-35k depending on experience
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: B97 4EA
Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Position: Fitter Fabricator
Location: Alcester, UK
Salary : 32-35k pa
Are you an experienced fitter/fabricator that is looking to take their skills and experience to the next level?
we are looking for a new Fabricator/Fitter to join our highly skilled Production Engineering Team. Your primary task will be to prepare, fabricate and install structural/mechanical pieces
Day to day duties
* Welding and fitting
* Working from engineering drawings
* Sheet metal experience
* Electrical installation
* MIG/TIG Welding and fabrication to a coded standard
* Needs to have real world engineering in their DNA – needs to be passionate about engineering and have demonstrable practical personal experience – with evidence – e.g. restoring cars / tractors / motorbikes Coded MIG/TIG welder, with experience working with Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium.
* Experience dynamically with initiative within a small team
* Experience in Sheet metal fabrication
* Read and understand engineering drawings
* NVQ Level 3 or time-served mechanical technician
* Electrical installation knowledge and experience preferred but not essential
* Pneumatics and hydraulics installation knowledge and experience preferred but not essential
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.