Salary: £12 per hour + Overtime
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Position: Welder / Fabricator
Hours: Monday to Friday Days 40 hours per week
Flexible Start and Finish Times to suit.
To work within a busy manufacturing / engineering company
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Mig Welding on Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel and Aluminium.
* Working from drawing and measurement’s
* Fabrication of pipework and Brackets.
* Repairing a range of vessels using a variety of techniques
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Mig Welding (Essential) – Tig Welding (preferred)
* Fabrication (essential)
* 3 Years’ Experience (Preferred)
* Work to a Coded Standard
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.