Contract Type: temp
Job Type: fulltime
Industrial,Logistics & Transportation,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Shifts: Monday to Friday
Times: 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm available
Pay rate: £11.63ph
Workforce are looking for Warehouse Operative to join a fast-paced distribution based in CV8 in Coventry.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Unloading product from conveyor belts to totes.
- Wrapping of product securely to pallet.
- Cleaning storage areas
- Maintaining the high levels of health and safety
- Manual handling up to 25kg.
- Utilise hand scanners and computer systems.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Must have own transport due to site locations.
- Must have experience within warehouse previously.
- Must be able to work on-going Monday to Friday.
- Fulltime opportunities as a warehouse operative.
- Online discounts
- Onsite parking
- New facilities
If you are looking for a new opportunity, then please call 02476551234. Workforce Industrial are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. WAR23