Salary: £10.50 p/h
Contract Type: temp
Job Type: fulltime
Logistics & Transportation
Posted 1 minute ago
Job: Warehouse operative
Location: Throckmorton, Pershore
Hours: Mon-Fri 8-5.30
Pay: £10.50 p/h
Working in a busy warehouse you will be responsible for picking and packing various items.
Ideal candidate must be able to work fast and efficiently & be able to communicate clearly.
- Picking of products via a pick sheet
- Ensure accuracy and quality of packed items
- Work on an operating line
- Preparing products for despatch (labelling etc)
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Follow all safety guidelines and protocols
- ·Collaborate with team members to meet production goals
– workers hub with discounts in various retail stores
– flexible working
– available OT
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Worcestershire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. WE22