Contract Type: temp2perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: B97 4EA
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday
Hours: 8am- 5pm
What’s the job?
• Reworking , relabeling and repacking products
• Product Assembly
• Taking in returns and processing them in the warehouse
• Quality Inspection of products leaving the warehouse
• Labelling parts
• Updating computer system if needed
• Sorting parts
• Packing and palletizing parts
• Working with a small friendly team.
• Completing tasks given by line leader/supervisors
• General Warehouse Duties
Who can do this?
• Someone with a polite and professional manner towards colleagues and management.
• Someone with good time management.
• Ability to work efficiently, both alone and as part of a team.
• Someone with previous warehouse experience
- Onsite canteen facilities with kettles, microwaves, and vending machines.
- Workforce Worker Hub App with discounts.
- Good Company Location
* Start your placement today! Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands.We operate from several prime locations in the area and are like to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.