Contract Type: temp2perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: B97 4EA
Posted 1 minute ago
We are looking for an experienced warehouse operative.
***ONLY UP TO DATE CV’S WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE***
APPLY IF YOU ARE LOCAL OR HAVE YOUR OWN CAR. OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE
** Alcohol and Drug test will be required PRIOR to starting the job**
Location : Redditch
Rate of pay: £ 11.91 phr
Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 3:30am-11:30pm
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Physical duties
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Keeping a careful record of the stock on the warehouse management system
- Operating mechanical aids
- Moving and rearranging stock
- Liaise with delivery drivers
- General warehouse duties
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse
- Follow health and safety guidelines/policies
- Key holder duties
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- IT literate
- Good communication skills
- Once permanent, employees enjoy a range of benefits with professional development.
- Onsite canteen facilities with kettles, microwaves, and vending machines.
- Workforce Worker Hub App with discounts.
- Overtime available *
- Friendly staff
- Good company Location
Logistics Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.