Salary: 34k pa plus overtime
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
A position has become available for a skilled TIG Welder Fabricator
Day to day duties
* Welding on plate and pipe work
* Fabrication working from drawings.
* TIG welding from 2MM to 20mm to a coded standard
* Have experience working with a variety of materials including Stainless Steel, Duplex and Super Duplex, Carbon Steel and Aluminium.
* Experience welding on plate and pipe work
* Previous experience welding from drawings
* Must have strong TIG Welding and be able to weld materials listed
* Must be able to weld in 6G,2G positions
* Be able to weld to a coded standard
* Must have 5 years minimum experience in a similar role
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.