Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: SL7 1EY
Logistics & Transportation,Sales
Posted 1 minute ago
Marlow, United Kingdom
Salary – £20,450-£24,000 D.O.E + Up to 40% of your annual salary as bonus
Full Time Permanent (possibility of hybrid working once training is completed)
Our client is a delivery management company providing efficient, high-quality, and competitively priced services across business mail, parcels, fulfilment and door drop media both in the UK and internationally. Distributing more than 4 billion items annually, they are market leaders in Downstream Access Mail (DSA) services, handling over 50% of bulk business mail in the UK.
- Enhanced annual leave with long service
- Access to our prestigious benefits and rewards portal
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Life cover
- Critical illness cover
- Career development opportunities
- Access to a well-established Employee Assistance Programme provider
- Other excellent benefits you’d expect from a market leader
Rewards That Impress: A role that offers an impressive bonus of up to 40% of your salary!
In this Telesales Executive role, you’ll be at the forefront of driving success in three key areas. Firstly, your focus will be on delivering qualified appointments to our sales teams, meeting specified thresholds and criteria.
Secondly, you’ll play a pivotal role in maintaining our customer database, ensuring quality and up-to-date information regarding the calls and conversations that you conduct.
Key responsibilities of a Telesales Executive
- Qualify prospects, locate the decision-maker within the prospect’s organisation, and update the relevant CRM data with the agreed call, contact, and quality targets per month.
- Generate the agreed minimum of relevant and qualified meetings per day for account manager(s) in line with targets communicated by the line manager (telesales manager), while being aware of constraints on account managers’ time and location ensuring meetings are suitably arranged.
- Follow-up on marketing activities to generate appointments and sales.
- When required, source leads and pre-qualify.
- Represent the client in a professional and business-like manner and support the account managers in the collation of campaign data for reporting purposes.
- Ensure the daily/weekly/monthly reporting is completed.
- Liaise with sales personnel as required.
- To identify and record any key market, customer, or competitor activity or intelligence.
We would welcome applications for this Telesales Executive role from candidates with the following skills: telesales, call centre, cold calling, lead generation, sales, MS Office, CRM, call handler and sales executive.
Working Monday to Friday with hybrid working opportunities. All initial training will be conducted onsite.
- Self-starter with excellent prioritisation, organisation and time management skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision after agreeing on objectives
- Excellent communication skills covering presenting and listening
- Consistent positive outlook and ability to handle rejections
- Evidence of working a sales process and selling a value proposition
- Thrives in a high-volume and results-based environment
- Quick learner who can apply concepts in the real world
- Understands a customer perspective
- Numerate and literate
- Experience in Microsoft standard packages
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Team player, adaptable, and flexible
Workforce Professional are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands.
We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job roles: Sales Manager, Business Development, Field Sales, Sales Executive, Telesales, Telemarketing and Account Managers.
We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.