Salary: £40k-£50k dependant on experience
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Manufacturing & Production,Sales
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: Technical Sales Advisor
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 Per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday
Our client is a global leader in their field and have been in business for over 150 years. They are a leading supplier of yeast, yeast extracts and bakery ingredients to food manufacturers and bakeries around the world. Being a global leader within their sector, they provide high-quality products and services and are always looking to continually improve and develop new products for their customers.
What’s in it for you?:
- Company car, Laptop, and mobile
- Pension scheme
- Holiday + Bank Holidays
- European Travel
Your day-to-day duties will include the following:
- Be responsible for advising customer on all aspects of technical process or factory production, ensuring that all products meet customer and legal requirements
- Liaising with customers regarding needs and liaising with internal staff to drive continuous improvement
- Building and maintaining relationships to maximise sales opportunities
- Demonstrate a high level of technical bakery expertise and providing practical support
- Lead and support testing bakery trials whilst reporting and documenting the results to liaise internally and externally.
- Promote opportunities, new products and new developments in ingredients, mixes, gluten free, sourdoughs, and yeast
As an individual you will need the following skills and experience:
- Proven knowledge about the bakery sector, products, and raw materials and processes
- Knowledge of hygiene and food requirements – APPCC, ISO, BRC, IFS, AIB
- Experience of project management and new opportunities and projects
- Ability to communicate and work in collaboration with other departments
- Must have technical bakery experience
- Proven experience in technical account support and technical bakery applications and products
- Ability to meet customer expectations and requirements.
Workforce Professional are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands.
We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job roles: Sales Manager, Business Development, Field Sales, Sales Executive, Telesales, Telemarketing and Account Managers.
We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.