Salary: £30-45k + Benefits + Van + Phone
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: Service Engineer
Salary: £30-45k DOE + Van
What’s on offer:
- Competitive rates of pay including a good base salary
- Contributory pension, death in service benefit & medical insurance
- Generous overtime opportunities including on-call/call out payments
- Company vehicle, smart phone and corporate clothing provided
Our client has been providing lifting solutions to companies throughout the UK since 1957. They live and breathe innovation, constantly striving to push their solutions to the next level.
They are recruiting an electrically qualified Service Engineer to be based in the West Midlands area.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Refurbishment of Cranes, Hoists and Lifting Equipment
- Crane and Gantry installation, inspection, testing and commissioning
- To undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and identify potential mechanical and electrical problems
- To undertake service follow-up work and/or project work related to crane conversion or refurbishment
- To attend emergency breakdowns, identify faults and carry out effective repairs.
- To document all site visits
Successful candidates will be:
- Experienced with Overhead Electric Travelling Cranes, ideally with knowledge of a range of cranes supplied by major global manufacturers
- A competent industrial electrician ideally apprentice trained and conversant with electrical engineering disciplines
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 or above
- Able to work alone, as part of the Service Team or able to lead a team of engineers depending on the nature of the project, duration and location
- Expected to work away and undertake overtime and weekend working as required.
- Self-motivated, responsible and prepared to travel throughout the UK
Immediate start available for the right candidate.
Workforce Manufacturing are responsible for thousands of Permanent & Contract vacancies all throughout the Midlands. Operating from several prime locations, you can be sure we have an office near you. The manufacturing team offers a specialist service that can be tailored to match your precise needs. Assisting with the following job categories; Maintenance Engineers, Field Service Engineers, Facility Engineers, Installation Engineers, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Control Engineers, HGV Mechanics and Plant Fitters. We are always on the lookout for the best talent so please get in touch if either yourself or someone you know is looking. – email@example.com or 01527 390032