Salary: 10.42 to 11.00
Contract Type: temp
Job Type: fulltime
Accounting & Finance
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: Sales Ledger Administrator
Salary: £10.42 to £11.50 per hour
Hours: HYBRID 2/3
Temporary Assignment 4 months
Holidays 25 Days pro-rata
- Wellbeing support
- Employee discounts
Our client is a global provider of award-winning consumer products.
We are searching for a candidate who is bright, who is a whizz at Excel and has a passion to support finance administration . You must be passionate about providing excellent internal and external service as our client is extremely passionate about their products, and so are their customers.
This role requires attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. You will also assist the Credit Control department in New Account Opening as well as assist with some areas of credit control admin as required.
Your day to day duties will include
- Assist with Cash allocation daily:
- This will include the preparation of the bank statements, coding of said statements, obtaining missing remittances and allocating payments
- A large part of this work will relate to our Amazon account, which is a key account for the business.
- Updating Customer database
- Assist in credit control for receipt and storage of all new account opening forms.
- Ensuring new account forms have been completed fully, contacting business owner as required to complete any missing / incorrect fields of information.
- Coordinate Credit Control Team Lead authorisation of new accounts set up.
- VAT validation checks.
- Communicate to business stakeholders that accounts have been created and sales orders can be entered.
- Assist with ongoing credit control activities as and when required, such as holiday cover.
- Answering incoming calls.
- Keeping up to date with emails.
- General ad hoc duties as advised by your manager.
Accountancy & Finance are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Sales & Purchase Ledger, Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper, Credit Control, Payroll, Accountant, Finance Analysts. We are always on the lookout for the best talent, so if you know anyone please do get in touch.