Salary: Competitive + Uncapped Commission
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Construction & Trades,Manufacturing & Production,Sales
Posted 1 minute ago
£29,679 per annum + Uncapped commission
Our client are searching for the next candidate to join their enthusiastic team. You would be joining a very successful business, contributing significantly to its ongoing expansion through your naturally passionate and driven approach and gaining the opportunity to grow your own skills. Rest assured you’ll be given everything you need to develop your career at a company that`s been around for over a century.
The successful candidate will have the chance to use their exceptional skills in sales, communication, negotiation, organisation, and team playing to be rewarded with an excellent basic salary of £29,679 with an uncapped commission structure.
- To be an ambassador for this market leading brand, carrying forward the quality of interaction that has come to be expected from such a well-respected business.
- Manage existing clients and convert new ones, increasing spend wherever possible through first class sales and relationship building skills.
- High mix of account management, win-back and new business opportunities.
- Achieve and exceed targets and KPI’s set.
- Managing and updating all leads in the CRM system accurately.
- To take and deal with enquiries by web, telephone and email, etc., maximise profit and delight our customers.
- To prepare and send quotations and follow up as necessary.
- To carry out administration related to queries and orders, as necessary.
This role will see you work closely with both an incredibly friendly and supportive team, and a Line Manager who will personally oversee your development in the role.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of being able to spot opportunities and develop new business whilst managing clients through first class relationships.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Enthusiasm, a good attitude and a strong work ethic are key for this role.
- A high performer who is highly target driven & motivated.
- Be a go-getting, new business seeking, revenue generator.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced internal sales environment.
- Must be organised and comfortable with maintenance of key information on all accounts and prospects
- IT Literacy in Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge and/or experience of a CRM system would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge and deployment of an end-to-end sales process would be desirable.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the hiring of shipping containers would be desirable.
- Knowledge and/or experience of external hauliers would be desirable.
Workforce Professional are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands.
We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job roles: Sales Manager, Business Development, Field Sales, Sales Executive, Telesales, Telemarketing and Account Managers.
We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.