Salary: From £24,000 per annum
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Town: Stoke Prior Bromsgrove
Administration & Secretarial,Sales
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: From £24,000 Per Annum
Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday-Thursday and 8am – 4 pm Friday.
Our client is looking to expand to the sales team by recruiting a Sales Administrator to join their team!
Our client is a manufacturing company based in Bromsgrove who have significantly grown, now with 600+ employees over 20 countries worldwide.
Day to day duties willing include the following:
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases.
- Corresponding with customers and suppliers by telephone, email and in person.
- Processing sales orders, purchase orders and quotations.
- Maintaining filing systems.
- Creating and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with production and head office staff regarding enquiries and orders.
- Processing and despatching mailing campaigns.
- Providing support to the accounting department.
- General office duties.
- Other duties as necessary.
- On occasion you may be required to attend exhibitions.
As an individual you will need the following experience:
- Experience working in a busy office environment.
- Good time management and able to prioritise workload.
- Able to work as part of a team but also use their own initiative.
- Good basic maths and English language skills.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.