Salary: £12.00 per hour
Contract Type: temp2perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: CV1 2HN
Administration & Secretarial,Recruitment & HR
Posted 1 minute ago
Founded in 2003, Workforce now has 4 recruitment branches, with 50 staff and is one of the leading recruitment firms in the West Midlands. Every year we provide thousands of excellent, productive workers to over 700 local businesses – from SMEs to PLCs – covering a wide spectrum of roles from manual handling right up to the C-Suite level.
With our fantastic teams, cutting-edge technology, and extensive branch network we are big enough to really deliver while local enough to truly care.
Our teams of Recruiters, Resourcers and Business Development Managers pride themselves on their expert knowledge and understanding of the local job market and their specialist Industry sectors; with many of our staff joining us directly from the sectors they now recruit into. A trusted partner and employer, in 2016 we were placed within the UK’s top 45 fastest-growing, dynamic companies within the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and ranked at number 31 as one of the UK’s best small employers to work for – also by the Sunday Times.
Our employees benefit from:
- A holiday day on your Birthday (or the Monday or Friday if your Birthday falls on a weekend)
- 1 Day Emergency Wellbeing Day
- 1-day Volunteer work for teams chosen charity
- 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
- 28 Days Holiday after 3 Year Service
- Best in class training, Coaching and development
- Certificated qualifications.
- Great career progression opportunities.
- Excellent, easy to understand margin-based bonus that’s uncapped.
- Salary increase for every 6 months objectives are hit
- Access to discount and reward portal for high street retailers and gym memberships
- 24/7 GP medical advice line
- Travel insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Access to mental health 1st aiders
- Social and Team building events throughout the year including branch socials, summer parties, and of course excellent Christmas parties.
Job title: Resourcer
Salary: £12.00 per hour (rising once permanent plus commission)
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 5:30pm, Fri 8:30am – 5pm.
Duration: Temporary with a view to permanent
The purpose of this role is to oversee the co-ordination of the recruitment of the temporary staff provided to busy existing customers flexing labour across their production environments.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Contribute to the morning meetings daily to understand the requirements of the client(s)
Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
Use marketing tools to source candidates
Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency
Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
Be able to use in-house IT system to generate candidates
Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both Client and Candidate
Conduct daily teams meetings with candidates
Complete client inductions onsite
Physical Attributes: Smart professional appearance
General Intelligence: Able to learn quickly, good working knowledge of production, manufacturing and warehousing facilities would prove advantageous.
Special Aptitudes: Able to deal effectively at all levels, enjoy contact with people and be able to work under pressure.
Disposition: Outgoing and confident personality. Cheerful with a good sense of humour and capable of dealing with all nationalities.
Motivation: Keen to learn new skills and looking to possibly develop the role to encompass other duties in the future.
Management: Be responsible, effective and approachable as a senior to an Account Manager and provide support, training and discipline where necessary.
Organised: Be able to readily provide information regards business plans and client needs when asked