Contract Type: temp2perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: B97 4EA
Posted 1 minute ago
Job title: Refuse Collector
Location: Redditch B97/Bromsgrove B60
Shifts: Tuesday – Friday
Hours: 06:30- FINISH ( Can be 17:00PM)
Salary: £10.42 PH
*OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE*
We are currently recruiting for our prestigious client based in Bromsgrove.
The company pride themselves as being a responsible employer, providing long term and rewarding employment prospects.
What’s the job?
• General upkeep of the refuse area. – litter picking, sweeping, and weeding of roads, car park and smoking areas.
• Waste material disposal
• Compliance with environment and health and safety policies.
• Manual handling, and routine paperwork is also required.
• Keep workstation clean and tidy.
• Following H&S procedures.
• Refuse Collection
Who can do this?
• Ability to work in a team and complete tasks alone.
• Good attention to detail.
• Effective time management skills, and an ability to read and complete paperwork correctly.
• Previous experience in a Warehouse role is preferred but not essential.
• Basic English reading and writing.
• Unsure this is for you? Contact our Redditch Branch on 0152766688 for more information
• Immediate starts are available!
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.