Salary: Plus commission
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: CV1 2HN
Recruitment & HR,Sales
Posted 1 minute ago
Driving Recruitment Consultant
Workforce is hunting high and low for the very best Senior Driving Consultant who can source, screen and interview candidates, identify and engage sales prospects like a pro and is a boss with account management, negotiating fees and meeting with key decision makers.
Our employees benefit from:
Every Birthday is a holiday
1 Day Emergency Wellbeing Day
1-day Volunteer work for teams chosen charity
25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
28 Days Holiday after 3 Year Service.
£600 per year energy bill allowance
Best-in-class training, Coaching and development
Fast career progression.
Excellent, easy-to-understand margin-based bonus that’s uncapped.
Salary increase for every 6 months objectives are hit
Access to discount and reward portal for high street retails and gym memberships
24/7 GP medical advice line
Personal accident insurance
Access to monthly mental health 1st aiders
Social and Team-building events throughout the year including infamous treasure hunts, murder mystery, branch socials, summer parties and of course excellent Christmas parties.
Job title: Driving Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 plus commission
Hours: Monday-Thursday 08:30-17:30, Friday 08:30-17:00
We’re looking for a Senior Driving Recruitment Consultant to develop and maintain long-standing and strategic relationships with clients and candidates, offering a consultative recruitment solution suited to their needs.
You will combine demonstrable experience of implementing the recruitment process, effectively matching suitable candidates for suitable vacancies/clients through qualification and referencing whilst also gaining a detailed understanding of the sector, further developing our market presence. Responsible for the development and support of the team whilst consistently demonstrating the values and service of Workforce.
- Sales/Business Generation Activity
- Ensure all agreed targets are hit and exceeded to generate weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue
- Actively develop knowledge of the market to enable you to generate business and business pipeline, through canvass calling, use of marketing, networking and lead generation
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
- Use marketing tools to generate business and source candidates
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationships, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunity
- Work with colleagues to ensure the maximum opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
- Cross-sell across all divisions of the business
- Be able to use an in-house IT system to generate candidates, clients and marketing
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish with both the Client and the Candidate
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling
- Manage placed candidate’s contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements.
To apply, please send us an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly. We can’t wait to hear from you!