Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: B97 4EA
Recruitment & HR,Sales
Posted 1 minute ago
Industrial Recruitment Consultant
£25,000-£30,000 plus commission
Founded in 2003, Workforce now has 4 recruitment branches, with 50 staff and is one of the leading recruitment firms in the West Midlands. Every year we provide thousands of excellent, productive workers to over 700 local businesses – from SMEs to PLCs – covering a wide spectrum of roles from manual handling right up to the C-Suite level.
With our fantastic teams, cutting-edge technology, and extensive branch network we are big enough to really deliver while local enough to truly care.
Our teams of Recruiters, Resourcers and Business Development Managers pride themselves on their expert knowledge and understanding of the local job market and their specialist Industry sectors; with many of our staff joining us directly from the sectors they now recruit into. A trusted partner and employer, in 2016 we were placed within the UK’s top 45 fastest-growing, dynamic companies within the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and ranked at number 31 as one of the UK’s best small employers to work for – also by the Sunday Times.
Our employees benefit from:
- A holiday day on your Birthday (or the Monday or Friday if your Birthday falls on a weekend)
- 1 Day Emergency Wellbeing Day
- 1-day Volunteer work for teams chosen charity
- 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
- 28 Days Holiday after 3 Year Service
- Best in class training, Coaching and development
- Certificated qualifications.
- Great career progression opportunities.
- Excellent, easy to understand margin-based bonus that’s uncapped.
- Salary increase for every 6 months objectives are hit
- Access to discount and reward portal for high street retailers and gym memberships
- 24/7 GP medical advice line
- Travel insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Access to mental health 1st aiders
- Social and Team building events throughout the year including branch socials, summer parties, and of course excellent Christmas parties.
The ideal candidate would have some form of experience within a Transport, Logistics or Supply Chain role, such as:
- Account Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
Please see job details and responsibilities below:
Job title: Industrial Recruitment Consultant
Location: Birmingham (Working from Redditch B97 4EA)
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum plus commission
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 5:30pm, Fri 8:30am – 5pm.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To liaise with clients daily to understand their needs and plan your day accordingly.
- Generate sales through generating and following leads up
- Cold call as appropriate within your market and geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Ensure our CRM database is updated and accurate
- Maintain strong sales administration including the use of CRM to follow up on all leads
- Meet yearly and monthly sales targets assigned to you
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within client companies
- Identifying and building a pipeline of companies new to the concept or ones currently receiving a service from a competitor or equally securing longer-term deals with customers we already supply ourselves
- Upsell products to the current client base, such as sponsored job advert credits.
- Attend service review meetings with your clients to understand any areas for improvement in service delivery.
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates.
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency.
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
- Always maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunities.
- Work with colleagues to ensure we capitalize on every opportunity to generate revenue is achieved.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish with both client and candidate.
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling.
- Manage placed candidates’ contracts and maintain client relationships with active. contractors and placements.
To apply email your CV to email@example.com, we can’t wait to hear from you!