Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: WV12 4HL
Industrial,Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title Quality Manager
Salary circa £45,000
Shift Days – Monday – Friday
Our client, a leading provider of Aerospace, AS9100-accredited precision engineering services. Their comprehensive range of capabilities allow them to offer a complete turnkey solution for design and manufacturing. From multi-axis machining to press tooling and fabrication, they deliver solutions for the most complex manufacturing challenges.
To fully support the Quality department to ensure that the Business Management System is managed to include internal auditing of the system and supporting Third Party audits. The Quality Engineer will write and update processes and procedures relating to the BMS and also documentation required by customer requirements and to support the upkeep of the departmental metrics.
- Support the Upkeep of the Business Management System
- Ability to create Processes & Procedures preferably using Visio Software
- Ability to create and support the upkeep Quality Metrics
- Liaise with Customers & Suppliers in Complaints handling
- Be competent in Quality Principles including Problem Resolution / Root Cause Analysis
- To carry out Internal & Supplier audits as required within the organisation
- Support Customer and Third-Party Audits
- Creating ISIR’s / FAIR’s
- Support all internal departments with quality related matters
- 1Be fully conversant in reading engineering drawings
- Assist in maintaining and adhering to the organisations accredited systems such as AS9100, ISO9001 and all customer requirements.
- To perform other such duties as generally correspond to the nature of the position and its level of responsibility
- Adhering to and support to improve the processes, procedures and systems to ensure consistent compliance with internal and external standards.
- Displaying high work standards and a strong desire to do well.
- Support Quality Inspection Team as a lead figure
Health & Safety
- Demonstrates strong commitment and involvement in health, safety and environmental issues.
Innovation & change
- Generating, supporting and implementing ideas to continuously improve products, services, processes, culture, ways of working and the working environment.
- Striving towards the achievement of set targets in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Contributing to the departmental KPI’s.
- Recognising the causes and supporting improvement of current performance.
- Identifying ways to overcome constraints
- Ensure good performance is recognised and barriers to achievement are minimised.
- Effective communicator at all levels of the business. Sharing knowledge, information, ideas and feelings with others using a variety of channels.
- Listening and questioning to improve understanding.
- Do you have the experience? The company welcome a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booking an interview then please contact Daniel Waite on 07799588461 for more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.