Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Pay Rate: £35-40k
A position as become available for a Project Manager
Our client is looking for somebody with experience and can demonstrate previous project management of a large building project with sub-contractors with a focus on metalwork, Steelwork etc.
Qualified with SMSTS and site safety plus or equivalent site management safety training would be advantageous.
The role is to project manage the updating and refurbishing of the infrastructure of a Victorian building, based in Birmingham.
Project managing contractors to install 240 kg grills in rooves, new security gates, doors, metal palisades, railing, and balustrades.
As a Person you will need the following:
- problem solving skills
- flexibility and good management skills are essential due to working with clients and sub-contractors.
- Factoring in additional work, delivering the project on time and to a budget.
- Responsible for all health and safety on the project.
- In addition to the above you will also need the following:
- Go to to various sites, meet with customers, survey jobs, return to works, quoting and processing the orders as well as relaying the info to the shop floor operatives for manufacture.
- Our works are mainly based around metalwork, but this can also extend to small building projects and maintenance work
Do you have the following skills and experience:
Ability to survey and quote jobs, process orders.
Apply and we will be in touch.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.