Salary: £40,000 inclusive of shift allowance
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Night Shift Production Manager
£40,000 (including shift premium)
Monday-Thursday Nights (initial 3 month training period on days Monday-Friday)
Our client are looking for a Shift Manager (Nights). The purpose of the role is to:
- Pro-actively manage the production team (including warehousing) & Bromsgrove facility to ensure that efficiency, quality, and delivery targets are achieved.
- Key parts of your role will be to manage resources, both people and equipment to achieve production output, quality and on-time delivery of medical products.
- Decide best method of working for production processes to facilitate productivity improvements that conform to the ISO13485 quality system for medical devices.
- Manage on a day-to-day basis employee issues, including cleanroom hygiene, discipline, absence, housekeeping, motivation, and morale.
- Ensure the requirements of the Company Health and Safety Policy are achieved and that the requirements of appropriate statutory legislation are met.
- You will have experience in managing and leading teams of people.
- Have strong analytical and organisational skills demonstrating a strong record of achievement.
- Experienced manager of people with the ability to motivate and develop.
Main Employee Benefits:
- Excellent Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- High street shopping discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cashback on dental, eye care, and other healthcare
- Access to critical illness cover
- And much more!
Training and Development:
Our client are very committed to offering training, development and opportunities for career growth. 62% of their senior managers and 57% of their directors have been promoted from within.
If you would like the challenge of this exciting opportunity and want to be part of our continued success, we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bromsgrove, B60 3DR: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Supervising experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Restaurant management: 1 year (preferred)
- Bar management: 1 year (preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Management: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Shift Manager – Nights
Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands.
We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you.
Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management.
We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.