Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
A position has become available for an experienced press brake operator to work within a busy manufacturing / engineering company
Job Title: Press brake setter
Hours: Days 7.30 till 16.30
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Setting and operating Amada press brake machines
* Checking first off to check tolerances
* Changing programmes on the CNC machine to different jobs
* Keeping on top of parts and making sure there is to keep the factory running
* Understand and be able to read engineering drawings
* Check measurements of own work
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Must have 2 years’ experience working with press brake machines
* Must be able to set machines as well as operate
* Check first off and make sure tolerances are within limits
* Experience working from engineering drawings and check measurement’s
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.