Salary: 33k pa plus overtime
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: B97 4EA
Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
A position has become available for an experienced press brake setter in the Redditch Area
Job title: Press brake setter
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Setting and operating Press brake machines
* Working from drawings and measurements to set up machines
* Changing tooling
* Checking quality and making sure measurements are correct 1st off inspection
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* 2 years’ experience working with press brake machines (Essential)
* Experience working with Amada, Trumpf, LDV would be an advantage
* Previous experience working on CNC pipe bending machines
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.