Salary: £55k-£60k dependant on experience
Contract Type: cont
Job Type: fulltime
Logistics & Transportation,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Commercial Operations Manager
Maternity cover (1 year FTC)
Worcester (some occasional travel to Bromsgrove and Uxbridge)
£55,000-£60,000 Per annum
Monday-Thursday 08:30-17:15, Friday 08:30-15:15
Our client are looking for a Commercial Operations Manager to join their senior management team. The role is for 12 months MAT cover, and the purpose of the role is to be accountable for:
- The management and development of all commercial operations that includes Customer Services, Warehouse and Distribution, and key customer relationships.
- You will provide strong leadership with the ability to involve, develop and motivate a multidisciplinary team, promoting excellence through all procedures and practices demonstrated through key measurable indicators.
- A key part of your role is you will act as the key contact for the facility, its health and safety practices and overall departmental/site housekeeping activities.
- You will have experience in a senior management level with negotiations, customer services, contracting and logistics.
- You will be confident with Strong analytical and organisational skills demonstrating a strong record of achievement.
- Experienced manager of people with the ability to motivate and develop.
- Excellent Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Potential profit bonus payment
- Life assurance
- High street shopping discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cashback on dental, eyecare, and other healthcare
- Access to critical illness cover
- And much more!
Training and Development:
We are very committed to offering training, development and opportunities for career growth. 62% of our senior managers and 57% of our directors have been promoted from within.
If you would like the challenge of this exciting opportunity and want to be part of our continued success, we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: From £55,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday (15:15 finish on a Friday)
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Worcester, WR4 0AE: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Operations management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you.
Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management.
We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.