Salary: Plus commission
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: CV1 2HN
Recruitment & HR
Posted 1 minute ago
Workforce – Professional. Committed. Connected.
Are you a team player brimming with fresh, new ideas who radiates positive vibes? Well, you sound just lovely. Want to work for us?
Workforce is hunting high and low for the very best Onsite Account Manager who can support the smooth running of our recruitment office by taking calls and managing our diary like a pro and is a boss with paperwork and all things admin.
Our employees benefit from:
• A holiday day on your Birthday (or the Monday or Friday if your Birthday falls on a weekend
• 1 Day Emergency Wellbeing Day
• 1-day Volunteer work for teams chosen charity
• 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
• 28 Days Holiday after 3 Year Service.
• Best in class training, Coaching and development
• Certificated qualifications.
• Great career progression opportunities.
• Excellent, easy to understand margin-based bonus that’s uncapped.
• Salary increase for every 6 months objectives are hit
• Access to discount and reward portal for high street retailers and gym memberships
• 24/7 GP medical advice line
• Travel insurance
• Personal accident insurance
• Access to mental health 1st aiders
• Social and Team building events throughout the year including branch socials, summer parties, and of course excellent Christmas parties.
Job title: Onsite Account Manager
Salary: £24000 – £26000 (plus commission)
Hours: 07:00 – 16:00 (flexibility needed)
Transport a must due to location!
Representing Workforce as first point of contact for both clients and candidates, support the smooth running of the office and maintaining the reception area.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To liaise with the client daily to understand their needs and plan your day accordingly.
• Contribute to the morning meetings daily to feedback on the requirements of your client
• To attend regular service review meetings with your clients to understand any areas for improvement in the service delivery write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates.
• Monitoring staff quality, attendance and attrition levels.
• Use marketing tools to source candidates, and develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency.
• Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies, through questioning and referencing, always maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunities
• Manage large amount of temporary workers onsite, inductions.
• Work with colleagues to ensure we capitalize on every opportunity to generate revenue is achieved.
• Payroll completion of onsite temporary staff
• Be able to use an in-house IT system to generate candidates.
• Manage the recruitment process from start to finish with both client and candidate. Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling.
• Manage placed candidates contract and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements.
• Ensure administrative & general records are kept in line with and adhere to, the recruitment legislation.
• Keep all paperwork/system work up-to-date regarding candidate’s eligibility to work
General Intelligence: Quick learner, able to prioritise workload, good level of written and verbal communication skills with the ability to use standard IT systems (Microsoft Office, Windows, Email, and Internet Browsers)
Special Aptitudes: Able to deal effectively at all levels, enjoy contact with people and be able to work under pressure, strong administration skills, good organisational skills and able to prioritise workload
Disposition: Outgoing and confident personality. Cheerful with a good sense of humor and capable of dealing with people at all levels
Motivation: Keen to learn new skills with possible development within the role to encompass other duties in the future
To apply please send us an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon.