Salary: £39,807 + OT + Fantastic Benefits!
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £17.49 per hour, shift allowance £127.15 per week (£39,807)
Hours: 36.5 hours M-F Rotating shift (Early / Late / Night)
Pension – employee contribution 3%, employers 6%
Attendance allowance £45 per month – +£200 if received the full 12 months – £740 in total
Annual employee events/Free tea/coffee vending
Holidays 36 days + Birthday if on a weekday per annum
Our client who is a leading automotive parts producer for the main OEM’s, is looking for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer in the Coventry area to join them on a permanent basis.
What’s the job?
- Multi-skilled Maintenance of plant and equipment
- Housekeeping e.g. machine refurbishments
- Carry out maintenance tasks in a timely manner to an acceptable standard
- To provide technical expertise for FMEA.
- Increasing machine uptime
- To provide specific support for engineering projects.
- Identify and improve productivity opportunities through continuous improvement initiatives that are Engineering related.
- Planning and supporting 5s activities.
Skill & Experience
- PLC interrogation experience
- Capable of working with Microsoft office packages.
- PLC, Robotics, Hydraulic and pneumatic control.
- Mechanical engineering.
- Electrical engineering.
- CNC knowledge
- Clean Driving License
Who can apply?
- Multi-Skilled with electrical bias
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Apprenticeship is helpful but not needed
- Good written and communicational skills are essential.
- Reliable, loyal, friendly and approachable.
- Do you have the experience? The company welcome a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
Immediate starts are available!
Workforce Manufacturing are responsible for thousands of Permanent & Contract vacancies all throughout the Midlands. Operating from several prime locations, you can be sure we have an office near you. The manufacturing team offers a specialist service that can be tailored to match your precise needs. Assisting with the following job categories; Maintenance Engineers, Field Service Engineers, Facility Engineers, Installation Engineers, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Control Engineers, HGV Mechanics and Plant Fitters. We are always on the lookout for the best talent so please get in touch if either yourself or someone you know is looking – firstname.lastname@example.org or 01527 390032