Salary: £45-£52k DOE +Benefits such as 5% annual bonus and up to 8% matched pension
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Engineering,Logistics & Transportation,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£45,000 – £52,000 DOE Per Annum
4 on 4 off days and nights 7-7
We are currently recruiting for Maintenance Engineers to join our client at their Droitwich site. The role will involve servicing and repairing all machinery, whilst actively seeking and implementing new improvement methods to increase reliability and improve efficiencies.
- A Very Competitive Basic salary
- Enrolment into our company bonus scheme
- Health care cash plan
- 5 days annual leave (or equivalent depending on your shift pattern)
- Pension scheme- contribution matched up to 8%
- Access to the Company Rewards discount scheme offering over 800 discounts online and in-store and the potential to make savings across grocery and clothes shopping, holidays, insurance, gifts and more
- Have pride in what you achieve as a member of a team
- Free onsite secured colleague car parking
- Career progression opportunities
- To diagnose faults and to test, repair and maintain
- To observe, recognise and report on machinery or component defects or symptoms of impending failure
- To service adjust and repair machinery and equipment using the necessary tools in a safe and proper manner
- To examine machinery and equipment and report on condition, performance and plan of action for improvements
- Carry out Planned and preventative maintenance to agreed schedules
- To interpret and implement technical service instruction data relating to machinery and equipment
- Take on any training provided by the company to further enhance the skills
- Use the CMMS stores system to accurately record parts taken out
- Comply with stores systems in place
- To assess records and associated costs for repairs
- To order appropriate replacement parts as required
- To liaise with manufacturers of specialist machinery and equipment
- Support the Site roadmaps for Quality / H S / EMS / Engineering / Autonomous maintenance.
- Use and support simple 5WHY CI techniques / RCA techniques.
- Use and support departmental 5s programmes.
- Use and Support Reliability centered maintenance techniques.
- Support the department with internal / external audits
- To use the CMMS system effectively recording information accurately.
- To use CMMS historical data for improvement initiatives
- To use CMMS historical data for fault trending and quick resolution for fault finding
Skills and Experience Required:
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship
- Educated to ONC/HNC or equivalent in either Mechanical or Electrical discipline
- Proven experience within a Maintenance environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective planner and organiser
- Strong ability to make logical decisions that will resolve potential problems
- Positive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritise own workload to achieve operational and personal targets
What next? Do you have the relevant experience? Our client would welcome a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with. Immediate starts are available.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.