Salary: £30,000 + OT
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
A position has become available for a Highly skilled Mechanical fitter in the Kenilworth area
Job: Mechanical Fitter
Hours 8.00 till 16.30 Monday to Thursday
Day to day Duties
• To read and understand drawings and engineering part specifications.
• Flexible will be required to work extra hours during peak season, and occasionally working off-sites.
• Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Ensure all assets have 3 monthly planned preventative maintenance.
• Work on customer sites as well as in the Workshop.
• Provide support to the Project Managers with all types of project work.
• Carry out any duties within level of competence, as requested by the Team Leader / Heavy Maintenance Manager.
• Production of mechanical sub-assemblies (water treatment equipment).
• Use of all PPE in accordance with Standards and Local Instructions.
• Drill/ream/countersink of metallic
• Maintenance & servicing of industrial equipment
• Carry out work as allocated by the Team Leader / Heavy Maintenance Manager within set timescales and to the recognised standards.
• Final assembly and testing of product.
• Background in mechanics (engines, motors, gearboxes, conveyors, pumps, toolroom engineers, industrial engineering);
• Sub Assembly.
Requirements for the position
• Assembling product to designated work instructions.
• Relevant mechanical qualifications to include ONC, HNC, NVQ or City & Guilds or equivalent are advantageous.
• First class communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven experience as assembler fitter.
• Abrasive Wheels.
• General maintenance experience.
Workforce Manufacturing are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.