Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
A well-established leading manufacturer of special purpose machinery is looking for a mechanical fitter in the Coventry area.
Job: Mechanic tool fitter
Salary: 32,000 P.A plus benefits
As Machine Tool Fitter you will have the knowledge and experience regarding machine tool building.
Responsibilities will include:
* Accurately building new machinery from engineering drawings
* General fitting work
* Cutting metal to size.
* Drilling and tapping with sub assembly work
* Building machinery from start to finish
* Problem solving working with management to overcome any issues
* Previous experience in mechanical fitting ideally in machine building
* Experience working with engineering drawings
* Previous experience drilling, Sawing, and tapping
* NVQ 3 in mechanical fitting
* Strong Team Player and able to work on own initiative
* Adhere to company health and safety policies
* Good communication skills
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.