Salary: 25k plus overtime
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: Mechanical Assembler
Shifts: Monday to Friday 08:30 – 16:30
• Assembly of bespoken gas controls systems using engineering drawings,
• You will be integrating UHP panels and controls system into fabricated cabinets, using an array of hand and power tools,
• You also will be completing any electric / pneumatic work required on these cabinets going onto testing as your skills progress.
• Regular overtime available at premium rates,
• Pay reviewed after 3 months and increased depending on skill level,
• Opportunity to learn new skills and progress through the company,
• Come from a background of engineering, mechanical, assembly or production,
• Be able to work from engineering drawings,
• Be confident using a variety of hand and power tools as well as air-powered tools,
• Have the ability to complete QA checks.
Workforce Manufacturing are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.