Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: SL7 1EY
Marketing & PR
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: £34k-£37k dependant on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
Are you a passionate marketing professional ready to lead innovative campaigns in the logistics world? Look no further! Our client is seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager to spearhead their parcel and mail marketing efforts, taking their business to new heights.
This pivotal role will propel their business to unparalleled achievements, playing a vital role in advancing their contact centres, fulfilment, parcels, international divisions, and their respective sub-divisions.
Our client is looking for that special someone to join them and bring an innovative spark with them. This role will enable you to grow in capability and confidence. There is an excellent support network and you would be joining an organisation that embraces change, that are positive, curious and respect each other,
The Marketing Manager (Campaign) will help formulate the group to lead impactful marketing initiatives and develop innovative campaigns aligned with business goals, collaborating with cross-functional teams to optimise lead nurturing.
You will also oversee campaign execution, analyse results, and drive growth through strategic insights from test campaigns.
What’s in it for you?
- Enhanced holidays due to long service
- Access to our prestige benefits and rewards portal
- Long service rewards both financial and leave-based
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance scheme
- Career development opportunities
- Access to a well-established Employee Assistance Programme provider
- And other excellent benefits you’d expect from a market leader
Day to day duties and responsibilities:
- Create and execute multimedia lead generation plans for various business divisions, including national, regional, and tactical campaign components.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Research Analyst to define target audiences and data sources.
- Articulate Marketing requirements for specified business area and brief the Marketing team accordingly.
- Develop lead generation plans for email, PPC, remarketing, etc. aligning with the overall lead generation strategy.
- Collaborate with the lead generation team for marketing automation implementation to nurture leads and enhance retention.
- Manage lead generation activities within the allocated budget.
- Establish campaign ROI and provide management reporting and financial analysis.
- Present monthly reports to the board, including findings and future plans for the relevant business area.
- Develop test and learn strategies for each channel, business area, and data source.
- Update relevant systems for monitoring conversion metrics and provide input for monthly marketing performance reports.
- Utilise activity data for lead forecasting and budget/channel recommendations.
- Coordinate with the Head of Marketing (Lead Generation) and agencies for effective campaign planning across all channels
- Manage creative/communications agency relationships as needed.
- Coordinate telemarketing teams for results feedback and future recommendations.
- Design and implement creative marketing strategies for content dissemination.
- Report lead generation activity and results to the Managing Director of the specified business area.
As an individual you will be need the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Confident speaker for large groups
- Effective multitasker with tight deadline management
- Self-driven and capable of working independently
- Authoritative communication across organisational levels
- Proactive and skilled in project management
- Creative and adept at time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word
- Familiarity with various mobile and web applications
- Experience with CRM systems like Microsoft Dynamics and HubSpot
- Competent in using CMS platforms
- Skillful use of design tools such as Canva and Photoshop
- Experienced in online community building
- Proficient with Google Analytics and social media analytics
- Previous experience working within logistics, carrier management or delivery services desirable
- Due to the nature of our business, this role may be subject to a basic DBS check.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.