Salary: £30-35K + OT + Benefits
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
My client, an industry leading plastics manufacturer in the heart of the midlands are actively recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
Job: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary £30-35k + OT
Hours: 07:15-16:15 Mon-Thur & 07:15-12:15 Fri
Day to day Duties
- As an Electrical Engineer, you will play a pivotal part in the smooth running of all manufacturing and plant equipment.
- You will work as part of a team to ensure that the Production Lines are maintained and fully operational to achieve maximum efficiency levels and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) targets.
- The role will work closely with both the Production and Technical Specialists teams to ensure that planned maintenance activities, Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and waste targets are achieved and delivered.
- You will be a Competent Electrical Engineer with the ability to resolve breakdowns safely and efficiently so that production volumes are maximised, and the working environment remains safe and hazard free.
- Complete route cause analysis to identify and implement preventative solutions (Line action plans) so that overall efficiency levels are maintained
- Support successful implementation of planned maintenance and new improvement projects to support the growth and development of the site.
- Ensure breakdowns/repairs are logged on CMMS (Computerised Main. Management System) so that a visible log of incidents and how they were resolved is available for all Technicians.
Requirement for the position
- Must have a least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Electrical Engineer with experience and knowledge of a production line environment.
- NVQ Level 3 (Desired)
- Analytical skills with drive to implement improvements
- Able to fault find on both mechanical, electrical & pneumatic systems
- 18th Edition Desirable Skills/qualification
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.