Salary: 30k PA plus overtime
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
A position has become available for a skilled machine fitter in the redditch area
Job title: Machine Tool Fitter
Pay Rate: £30k
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Machine building / Fitting
* Working from SOP Schematic and assembly drawings
* mechanical Builds working with small to medium precision Assemblies
* working with hand/air tools
* some works with hydraulics & pneumatics
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Experience working from Schematics and engineering drawings
* Ability to work to strict deadlines
* Previous experience building machinery
* Eye for detail
* Good communicator, team player, self-motivated.
* Engineering qualification or apprenticeship
* Must be able to work to ISO standards, procedures, and documentation
* Competitive salaries based on experience and skills
* Continuous coaching with all staff
* 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Birthday Holiday
* Free secure parking
* Established company
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.