Salary: £10.45 per hour
Contract Type: temp2perm
Job Type: fulltime
Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
We are recruiting Machine Operator’s in Coventry with immediate start.
Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
£10.45 per hour
- Manually loading small components into mechanical machines.
- You’ll also be operating machinery, ensuring it is running efficiently/safely.
- Visual inspection of parts once machined.
- Keeping workplace safe and tidy.
- Use of hand tools when required.
If you would like more information regarding this role, please call Alex on: 02476551234
- Temporary to permanent contract (12 weeks) with future progression.
- Workforce Hub benefits and discounts.
- Onsite facilities and lunchroom.
- The ideal candidate would be reliable and efficient with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team and complete tasks alone.
- Effective time management skills, and an ability to read and complete paperwork correctly.
- Previous experience with Production/Machine Op role is preferred but not essential.
Manufacturing Workforce is responsible for placing skilled and in-demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants all have an in-depth understanding of your skills to offer best advice on your next step!