Salary: 23000 to 24000
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: Legal Assistant – Debt Recovery Team
Monday to Friday 9-5pm
Pay Rate: From £23,000 to £24, 000 per annum
- Experience working in an award-winning commercial law firm.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Work within a fun, supportive team with a shared vision of success.
- Regular chances to contribute ideas in monthly forums.
- Potential to develop the role in line with business growth.
- Good office location, free parking, bonus scheme, private healthcare, group life assurance,
- pension scheme, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
Workforce professional is recruiting for an experienced Legal Assistant in Redditch. This is an exciting opportunity which has arisen for a Legal Assistant to join their Debt Recovery team. You’ll be responsible for managing a high-volume caseload of both pre-legal and legal matters. As a key point of contact for our clients, you’ll have the opportunity to build and develop strong relationships whilst gaining an understanding of their commercial requirements. This is a fast-paced role offering exposure to a variety of legal matters.
General duties to include:
- Provide reliable daily support to the Commercial Services teams, ensuring seamless workflow and operational efficiency.
- Accurately open new matters on the case management system, handling new client files while adhering to due diligence processes and issuing client care letters.
- Assist with general administrative tasks, contributing to the overall efficiency of the business
- Proficient in operating case management systems is essential.
- Client interaction both verbally & in writing
- Within a client facing role
- Proficient with Excel VLOOKUP’s and Pivot tables
We are keen to speak with candidates who can demonstrate.
- Exceptional Time Management.
- Ability to working within a fast-paced environment, dealing with a multiple case of high volume of files.
- You will need to b methodical and adaptable.
- You will need to have a flexible approach and be able to adjust as a when required.
- Exceptional communicator and relationship builder
- Professional, Friendly and a Team player.
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.#INDLMFIN23