Salary: Competitive + up to 40% commission
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: BL5 1BU
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: Internal Account Manager
Salary: £23,500 to £28,000 Per Annum + Commission structure
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am to 5:30pm
Our client is currently recruiting for an Internal Account Manager, that will be the primary contact for a portfolio of 40-50 customers. You will be responsible for ensuring repeat business and growth.
What’s in it for you?
- 22 Holidays + Bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Life Assurance scheme
- Career development opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Commission structure up to 40%
Your day-to-day duties will include the following:
- Monitor customers experience within your portfolio, ensuring agreed service standard are provided
- Liaise with internal staff to ensure coordination and consistent support is provides to customers regarding queries.
- Working towards KPI’s/ Targets
- Provide customers with regular reports
- Understand and work within policy standard of individual customers to ensure requirements are fulfilled
- Maintain an up-to-date sales / technical knowledge of products
- Contribute to any contractual negotiations and/or re-negotiations for defined customer portfolios and produce any related contractual documents
As an individual you will need the following experience:
- You will need to have excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Able to influence and negotiate
- Ability to prioritise your work time and meet deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Able to understand an empathise with customers
- Previous account management experience and comfortable working to SLA’s
Workforce Professional are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands.
We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job roles: Sales Manager, Business Development, Field Sales, Sales Executive, Telesales, Telemarketing and Account Managers.
We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.