Salary: £11.94 PH
Contract Type: temp2perm
Job Type: fulltime
Logistics & Transportation
Posted 1 minute ago
Joining our team as a Home Delivery Driver and be part of this sustainable business, delivering quality goods and products, all while helping the environment.
Our Client has a unique business model, which meets the needs of consumers by delivering through the night in time for breakfast. It delivers British milk and artisan groceries to the doorsteps of nearly 350,000 households.
Furthermore, our client is making sure the great British tradition of milk delivery is here for generations to come.
What you should expect:
Your Title: Home Delivery Driver
Your Pay: £11.94 Weekly Pay every Friday!
Your Shift: 23:00 – 07:00 Approximately 48 hours which will be covered over a period of 6 nights – Sunday-Friday night
Your Base Location: Keynsham
Your Contract Term: Temp – Perm after 12 weeks
– Deliver totes of fresh produce to customers doorsteps!
– Carry out up to 200 drops per night
– Ensure temperature checks are recorded within the vehicle
– Take special care when collecting/delivering any product stored in glass
– Use a handheld scanner to ensure collections and deliveries are recorded efficiently
– Carry out vehicle checks before and after shift
As a Person:
– Must be Physically fit
– Be OK with heavy lifting
– Be OK with working Night Shifts 6 nights per week
– Be flexible with working hours as shift times can occasionally run over
– Be able to manage time well to ensure all drops are completed
– Have a good attention to detail
– Be happy to work in all weather conditions
– Preferably worked night shift before – (Desirable)
– Temporary to Permanent Role
– Weekly pay for the first 12 weeks – Monthly pay once permanent
– Full training is provided – there is always a team of managers & colleagues ready to support you when required
– Uniform provided – although if you have your own safety shoes Perfect!
– Career Progression is available
– No hidden costs (vehicle maintenance covered by company)
– Electric Vehicles
Skills & Experience:
– Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence for at least 6 months with no more than 6 points
– Can do attitude with a desire to consistently exceed our customers’ expectations
– You must enjoy working alone and at night and be physically fit to meet the demands of the role
– Must have right to work documents
What happens Next? APPLY NOW to hear back from our Driving Consultant Kate! or alternatively text the word ‘MILK’ to Kate on 07827361527. Interviews taking place now!
Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.