Salary: £40-47k DOE + Benefits + OT
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
HGV WORKSHOP MANAGER
My client, a globally known haulage company are actively seeking an Experienced Workshop Manager to manage their busy HGV workshop at their Redditch HQ.
Working in their specialist industry, they have a fleet of 180 DAF and Volvo tractor units and rigids, as well as 180 trailers all of which are maintained to a high standard.
Based at their Redditch depot you would be responsible for:
- 1. Day to day running of a busy workshop and bodyshop
2. Planning of services, MOT’s, Tacho Calibrations etc in compliance with current DVSA regulations
3. Ensuring defects are dealt with as appropriately required
4. Deal with any on the road issues/breakdowns
5. Ensure completion of all relevant documentation
6. Controlling ordering of parts and stock
7. Ensure Health and Safety compliance within the workshop
8. Oversee an staff training requirements
9. Actively pursue improvements/developments within the workshop
We are looking for someone who has managed an HGV workshop, is up to date with current DVSA regulations and a good technical knowledge around the servicing of HGV’s
The current working hours are 07:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday and Saturday Mornings.
**Immediate start available for the right candidate**