Salary: Dependent on shift
Contract Type: temp
Job Type: fulltime
Logistics & Transportation,Driving,Distribution
Posted 1 minute ago
A busy flooring distribution centre in Worcester are looking for Class 2 drivers. Duties will include nationwide deliveries in a Class 2 vehicle with manual handling involved. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading flooring company that prides itself with their relationship with its drivers.
Full-time position available after successful trail period.
Pay rates and start times:
- £15ph (PAYE)
- £18.00 after 45 hours (PAYE)
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Delivering flooring operating a winch
- Manual handling involved
- Completion of paperwork
- Liaising with depot managers and traffic office
- Delivering and collecting goods to and from all over the country
- Up to 10 drops per day, plus collections
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Excellent Communication skills
- UK Driving Licence with a Cat C entitlement
- Digi & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles: HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.