Salary: 15.05 – 25.80 per hour
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Town: Four crosses
PostCode: SY22 6RH
Logistics & Transportation,Driving,Distribution
Posted 1 minute ago
HGV Class 1 Tanker – Market Drayton – Immediate starts!
Due to rapid expansion of the business we are currently recruiting Class 1 Tanker drivers for a permanent position at our busy Market Drayton depot. Working for a well-established and well known international dairy company with modern and well looked after fleet.
The role consists of farm collections, it can be anything from 8 up to 15 collections a day. You may be asked to drive Class 2 vehicle as and when needed. Also reload / trunk work.
Immediate start for successful candidates.
Days or Nights
Day pay rates:
- Monday – Friday £15.05 (overtime after 47.5hrs £16.93)
- Saturday £16.93
- Sunday and Bank Holidays £22.58
Nights pay rates:
- Monday – Friday £17.20 (overtime after 47.5hrs £19.35)
- Saturday £19.35
- Sunday and Bank Holidays £25.80
30-minute break deducted per shift only!
What we are looking for:
- Experience in tanker work preferred.
- In date DIGI and CPC card.
- Enthusiastic, reliable, helpful and organised individual.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Motivated and open to learn new skills.
- Demonstrates an excellent attitude to work.
- You will be required to collect milk from farms, between 8 and 18 collections per day.
- 10 hours per shift.
- Hands on role.
- Site operates 24/7, 365 days a year. If your rota falls on bank hols, they must be worked.
- 1 months training will be provided on tanker collections if needed.
- Only 30min of your break deducted from pay
- Weekly pay
- X2 Life Assurance
- 33 days annual holiday inclusive of Bank hols
- Company Pension
- Be provided with a free corporate uniform
- Free onsite secured colleague car parking
If you are interested, please apply now for a call.
Or please text ‘class 1 tanker’ to 07785624384 for an immediate call.