Salary: Dependent on shift
Contract Type: temp
Job Type: fulltime
Logistics & Transportation,Driving,Distribution
Posted 1 minute ago
We are currently seeking an experienced ADR Class 1 Driver to join our team. If you are a skilled and safety-conscious driver with a Class 1 license and ADR certification, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Pay and shift details:
- £17.00 – £20.00ph (PAYE)
- 6/7am Start times
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Safely transport hazardous materials, in accordance with ADR regulations.
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections to ensure the vehicle’s safety and compliance.
- Plan routes efficiently to meet delivery schedules while considering road conditions and traffic.
- Complete all necessary documentation, including delivery notes, vehicle logs, and incident reports.
- Maintain the cleanliness and general maintenance of the Class 1 vehicle.
- Communicate effectively with dispatch, customers, and other team members.
- Adhere to all safety protocols, including the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Follow ADR regulations and company policies to minimize risks associated with hazardous materials transportation.
- Provide excellent customer service and represent the company in a professional manner.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Excellent Communication skills
- UK Driving Licence with a Cat C+E entitlement
- Digi & CPC Card & ADR Certificate
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles: HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.