Salary: 25k pa
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: B19 3DP
Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Pay Rate: £25k+pa
- The candidate would need to be auto cad qualified.
- Regenerate & Update old & new drawing formats on the AutoCAD system database to standardise drawings where possible.
- Assist design team to improve and update existing designs to achieve the use of common components, improve quality and reduce assembly times and cost.
- Assist design team to create new products including grinding machines, sub-assemblies, fixtures, loading mechanisms and tooling.
- 3D CAD Modelling and Drafting on Autodesk Inventor creating drawings of manufactured components and castings.
- Preparation of documentation for manufacture and assembly i.e. drawings, bills of materials etc…
- Liaison with other departments internally within our company.
- They would be expected to create CAD drawings from our instructions and detail issued.
- The candidate would need to come to us with full Auto CAD skills already. We would not have the time to train them in auto cad or similar.
Apply and we will be in touch.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.