Salary: £13.90hr + Overtime
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
A Position has become available for a skilled Vehicle Fitter/Stripper to work in the Automotive trade.
Job title: Vehicle Fitter/Stripper
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Building and stripping Truck bodies
* Dismantling vehicles ready for the panel shop
* Organising for parts to be repaired
* Communicating with other departments
* Working as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision
* Removing parts of trim and replacing once repaired
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Minimum 1-2 years vehicle stripping
* Experience working within the Bodyshop is essential
* Experience re-building
* Happy to work extra hours when required
* Must be able to use hand and Air tools
* Must be able to understand mechanical drawings
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.