Salary: 21000 to 23000
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Town: Kings Heath
Accounting & Finance,Administration & Secretarial
Posted 1 minute ago
Salary £21,000 to £23,000 DOE
Location Inner City, Birmingham
8.30 to 17.00pm Monday Friday
2.30pm finish each Friday!
½ Lunch each day
- Profit Sharing
- On Site Parking
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
We are proudly working with a long-established manufacturer who are situated in the inner city of Birmingham. Due to organic growth my client is now looking to introduce a new role to the business supporting the transactional side of finance. We are searching for an experienced finance administrator to support the transactional side of finance.
This position would ideally be suited to someone who is looking for longevity in their next role. Someone who is happy to delivery the expected standards of the role at a high standard but to be committed to be working for our client on a long-term basis.
Duties to include.
- First point of contact for incoming calls
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Responsible for stationary orders
- Raising purchase ledger invoices
- Sending invoices to relevant customer contacts
- Chasing overdue accounts.
- Data Entry
- Assisting with payroll administration on a weekly basis.
- Assisting with month end journals
- Supporting other areas of the business as and when required.
- Sage Line 50
- Proficient Excel user
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 2 years (preferred)
Workforce Accountancy & Finance are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Sales & Purchase Ledger, Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper, Credit Control, Payroll, Accountant, Finance Analysts. We are always on the lookout for the best talent, so if you know anyone please do get in touch.