Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
ob Title: Design Engineer
Shift: Day shift
Pay Rate: £28k-30k pa
A position as become available for a Design Engineer. The business offers compressed air and pumped water engineering services with design, manufacturing and installation of systems carried out by an integrated team.
The Design Engineer will be required to provide accurate and detailed drawings defining scope of supply.
- You will be required to carry out Accurate Detailed drawings, you must be able to use AutoCAD or Solid works using 2D & 3D draughting techniques.
- Ability to produce drawings in a timely and professional manner, keeping records on progression and timing, keep information updated and available to those who require updates and status.
- Revise all necessary information represented in the drawing and ensure they are an accurate representation of the equipment
- Maintain paper copy files (and electronic media copies where appropriate) of all correspondence, negotiations, drawings and intellectual property relating to QED business.
- Ensure drawings packs are delivered and communicated to the works in a timely manner and ready for building.
- To ensure ordering of labels and other items as required for each contract.
- Creation and communication of all operations and Maintenance manuals for all completed contracts, and liaison with our customers.
- To assist with all other duties as required.
Client is looking for somebody who wants to secure long term employment, they are willing to put time and effort into the right candidate.
Skills and Education.
- Experience of using a 3D CAD package is desirable
Apply and we will be in touch.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.