Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Hours: 40 hours per week 8am-4pm/9am-5pm with 40 mins paid lunch break
Following an internal promotion, our client is looking to recruit for the role of Customer Service Specialist working within their Customer Service Team.
In this role you will act as a single point of contact for an assigned customer portfolio within the Customer end to end process working with all internal and external departments to ensure a world class customer service.
• Owning and managing the end-to-end customer “order to delivery” process flow
• Ownership of system customer pricing matrix
• Processing sales orders
• Running weekly sales open orders reports and sending these to allocated customers.
• Daily customer contact / support
• Despatch processing – This includes processing / reviewing orders to arranging deliveries or collections and then finally ship confirmation.
• Maintain positive relationships with the customer base.
• Maintain positive relationships with all colleagues and ensure that there is a strong team approach to delivering customer’s orders
• Support the Customer Service & Despatch Manager in creating accurate sales forecasts and sales / orders analysis reports.
• Support all departments on JDE transactions when required, regarding stock, sales order and invoicing related issues
• Carry out reasonable tasks identified by Customer Services Manager in line with Company objectives and recommend improvements where possible.
• Maintain e filing system
• Create and maintain customer report / trackers.
• Maintain customer database – to ensure cover during holiday periods is smooth and effortless
• Support RTE sales team in order processing, stock issues; ship/confirming orders, arranging delivery of customer orders, reporting.
As a person you will need the following qualities & experience:
You must be professional in your attitude to the job and in the manner with which you conduct your duties. Professional communication is essential across all levels of the business both internally and externally.
You will be expected to represent the Company in discussion with customers both on site at Redditch and external visits as required.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge in supply chain/customer service & despatch
• Strong communication skills at all levels
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Process orientated – ability to monitor, measure and report
• Good Systems knowledge of JDE and Excel
• Flexibility/Ability to learn
• Ability to work under pressure
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.