Salary: £13.00-£16.00 Dependent on Experience
Contract Type: temp2perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: B97 4EA
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: Compression Spring Maker
Pay: £13 to £16 per hour, dependent on experience.
Hours: 8:00 to 5:00 Monday to Thursday / 8:00 to 12:00 Friday.
36 hour working week, with some overtime available.
A Spring Company in Redditch are looking for a Experienced Compression Spring Maker
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Have used and set CNC compression coiling machines.
- Good attention to detail and able to work to tight tolerances on coiling,
- Able to read engineering drawings and use supplied measuring equipment.
- Run machines at high speed (we currently produce around 1,200,000,000 a month)
- Take control of their own work and move it to the next workstation.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.