Salary: 35000 to 40000
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Accounting & Finance,Procurement & Trade
Posted 1 minute ago
Salary £35,000 to £40,000 DOE
- Annual Bonus (equivalent to one month’s salary)
- On Site Parking
- 5% pension contribution
- Breakfast & Lunch Provided
We are proudly working with a client who are based in Worcester. This business is going from strength to strength they have an extremely impressive client basis, proudly winning some amazing contracts. Due to organic growth my client is now looking to introduce a new role to the business. We are searching for a Compliance Manager; the focus of the Compliance Manager is to oversee the company’s certifications and accreditations. You will be responsible to ensure all departments follow set processes and procedures to comply with our standards. You will be responsible for conducting all internal audits, maintaining records and updating our processes reporting into the Technical Director.
Day to Day responsibilities to include
- Ownership of all certifications and accreditations, including, but not limited to ISO 9001/14001/27001/45001, BRC, FSC, PEFC, B-Corp and our carbon reporting scheme.
- Continuously monitor changes in relevant regulations and standards and ensure company-wide awareness.
- Identify potential compliance risks and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Conduct regular compliance assessments and audits to identify areas for improvement.
- Maintaining and updating our ISO and BRC records through the Atlas Citation Hub and our internal files.
- Develop and deliver training programs on compliance requirements for employees at all levels.
- Foster a culture of compliance within the organization through education and communication.
- With the support of the technical director, collate data for reporting on Extended Producer Responsibility and Plastic Packaging Tax.
- Maintenance and review of safety management programme
Essential Requirements and skills:
- Proven track record in managing ISO and BRC accreditation processes and maintaining compliance.
- In-depth knowledge of ISO 9001/14001 and BRC Storage and distribution requirements a must
- Knowledge of ISO 45001 and 27001 of benefit
- Comfortable with the Atlas system
- Experience of Netsuite ERP is beneficial, but not essential.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy.
- Cooperate and good stakeholder engagement.
- Experience conducting compliance audits and assessments.
- Familiarity with audit processes and reporting
Workforce Accountancy & Finance are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Sales & Purchase Ledger, Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper, Credit Control, Payroll, Accountant, Finance Analysts. We are always on the lookout for the best talent, so if you know anyone please do get in touch.