Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Industrial,Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: CNC setter/operator –
Salary: £14 – £16hr
Hours: 38.5 hours per week
Monday – Thursday 7.00am to 3.30 pm (1/2 hour lunch) – Friday 7.00am to 1.30am
Overtime (voluntary) 1.33 weekdays – 1.50 Saturday
28 days paid holiday – pension contributions.
Our client is a leading provider of Specialist Fastener and bolting solutions. They are well invested with excellent working conditions and state of the art machinery.
The role of CNC Setter will involve;
• Setting & operating 2 axis FANUC controlled Lathes.
• Using touch probes and cut/measure technique.
• Program optimisation to achieve minimal cycle times.
• Running multiple machines simultaneously.
• Carrying out TPM tasks and engaging with Continuous improvement philosophy.
• Quality Inspection of parts using micrometers, Vernier’s and gauges.
• Working from Engineering drawings and international standards.
• Experience with FANUC controls is essential.
• Experience with Lathes is essential.
• Good understanding of machining/measuring threads of various forms.
• Ability to interpret and work to Engineering drawings in both metric and imperial units.
• Ability to plan and work from own initiative, with minimum supervision.
• Applicants will need to demonstrate attention to detail and reliability.
⦁ Do you have the experience? The company welcome a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
⦁ If you would like to speak to someone regarding booking an interview then please contact Daniel Waite on 07799 588461 for more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
⦁ Immediate starts are available!
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.